Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LOVE

i find myself thinking of love often these days. for a person who for many years said i do not need or desire love, i now have changed my thoughts as well as the vibration that i am sending out about this 4 letter word. the process of allowing love into my heart starts with why i closed it down. many would agree the loss of a loving relationship that ended with feelings of complete devastation might just want them to put up the walls of armour for self-protection also. choosing to be a mother of all children and a source of divine love is what sounded right for so long and so i kept the focus on a more global love not fully understanding how much i was blocking out all life and love on an energetic level. i am sure this personal block affected my healing work. i had the gift of witnessing the color of my heart chakra during a session of reiki for self-healing about 3 years ago, it was not pretty. a rather dull olive color that indicated much to me. the pink center was there but both the pink and green edges were fuzzy and brought a sense of deep sadness to the surface. since that time i have worked on healing my heart chakra as well as restoring all of them to balance. a constant work in progress. i have come far from a few years ago. hearing from a shaman that i needed love for balance in my life did not convince me but rather a better understanding of our universe and how all of us are energy vibrating finally cracked my heart wide open. at a meeting recently, it was stated that when we allow ourselves to become open in an area of our life that has been blocked, we then allow in vibrational change in all areas of our life. well, that was a light bulb moment for me! it just made sense and why i understood it SO CLEARLY that day, i am not sure but am so very thankful. allowing myself to open a new door and say yes to love in all forms while i am in my physical form was dramatic to say the least. i see the light (love)

in others so much more easily because i can see it in myself all that much better. opening 1 door allowed the universe to open several doors for me so i could stretch and expand into who i had been fighting all along...a person who desires to give and receive love.

No comments:

Post a Comment