Wednesday, August 10, 2011

in the moment

i work on staying in the moment. this is a wonderful home for my heart. there is no fear or doubt, just a sense of peace that all is well in my life. vying for my attention upon rising each morning; adventures, opportunities, joy all reach up gently kissing my cheeks to awaken me fully. this day is MINE! i choose to have the kind of day that takes my breath away with its' beauty, it fun, all the surprises through lessons that bring growth. my thoughts turn to the blessings in my life, every day is better than the last. there have been times when my focus strayed to unhappy moments from my past or worries concerning my future. it is during these moments, i can now see the grace that has always surrounded my life, the loving embrace of Our Creator during times of sorrow and pain. knowing i have been held in the arms of love safely allows me to return to this moment where my heart lives peacefully, in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment