Friday, September 30, 2011

doors of opportunity.

the new job the universe is sending to me is for my highest good. i am thankful in advance!this is my wishlist to the universe knowing that the more detailed i am in my request to the angels, the more supported i will be in receiving the my job that is waiting for me. this new job is a perfect fit for me, my employer and clients.
my new job offers excellent benefits and a fantastic rate of pay. the hours will be flexible for me, mostly days, no weekends unless i choose to work them and no holidays. i will also have the option to work from home if i like. my new job will be in close proximity to my home. my new work environment will be nicely designed, beautiful, serene, flowing with music and attention to calmness and beauty will be top priority. there will be a water feature to add serenity. i will have my own office with a lovely view and a very pleasant "space".
my new co-workers will be a delightful, enlightened group of professional, deeply caring individuals who care for themselves as well as others. the needs of the workers as well as our clients are top priority: this self caring is evident in the way all people are treated from the "top person on the totem pole all the way down".
my new job will allow me to use my skills to shine! where what i know and care about matters to the boss and the client. i will be able to use my talents and gifts every day in service to honor all life on this planet.
the services we provide are needed, valued, and greatly appreciate by our clients and staff alike. poeple who enter our doors feel safe, valued and comforted by all employees. there is a great level of trust in the services we provide. people are healed within the walls of our building because of our committment we place on our own level of healing for ourselves and for those we serve.
this new environment radiants wellness, prosperity, joy and love and people feel it the minute they walk through the front door. i walk through the doors of opportunity to my new job now. i am blessed. thank you universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment