Friday, July 29, 2011

make peace with where you are at.

after a lovely guided self-meditation today, i stretched and stood up, a thought came to me and that was "make peace with where you are at". i am in a place of desiring change for my career/ life. over the last few months, i have been thinking frequently of what course of action that i can take to bring forth the joyful life i see in my future. i do have great appreciation for all i have in my life. i have a very good and peaceful life. i do believe the statement that i am where i am supposed to be right now as well. however, i wonder why a course of action that IS PERFECT for me is not making its' way to the surface of my awareness to allow change. i have worked on forgiveness, deeper love and connection with self and people, verbalizing my intent to allow growth as well as complete surrender to Source. am i being honest with everything about lynn, what makes up me, my life? i do much self-healing work and i can see the positive changes over the last few years so to be in this place of confusion and paralysis does not feel good. is there a stubborn streak that has not been revealed, is this smply the ego lost in fear or do i NOT believe or accept in my heart that i am where i am supposed to be? the words joy and allow are in my vocabulary, i speak and think them often. is there something else that i am not allowing that needs freedom too? i would not want to go back in time, i know the future holds beautiful promise for me. am i rushing and not enjoying NOW? i think the answer lies for me, why rush the future? the perfection of all my dreams and desires will always be there when i am fully ready for them. acknowledge that where i am is where i am, accept all that i have and all who i am with the same appreciation that Source does. whether right or wrong, this is where i am now.

1 comment:

  1. after reading this post out loud, the tears began to flow. the truth is i have not accepted my now, where i am at. i have been rushing the future with action that while it felt good (and may be appropriate at sometime in near future) i am learning very valuable lessons that were long overdue. emotionally painful to be where one would not choose but necessary so with a grateful heart, i say thank you to where i am right now.

    ReplyDelete